Salary: £317.14 per month
Closing Date: 04.11.2019
Why choose Dixons Manningham Primary?
- High expectations of learning and behaviour that children live up to
- Methodical and simple processes so that we concentrate on the important things
- Focus on effective feedback rather than marking
- A collaborative approach to planning; where teachers are supportive of one another
- A highly visible senior leadership team whose aim is to support
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of aspiration, collaboration and excellence and completely committed to our motto "we do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do".
Full details including the complete advert, job description, person specification and application form can be found below. Or, call the school on 01274 731695 and speak to Rachael Wolstenholme, Assistant Principal, to discuss the role further.
Applications should be returned to Hannah Bowers email@example.com by 12pm on Monday 4th November 2019.